Ayurveda is the world's oldest holistic approach for healing and illness prevention. Indian spices play a key role in Ayurvedic point of view. Knowing which spices work well together increases their impact and benefits on health.
SpiceFix CCF tea consists of 3 aromatic and flavorful spices that work in perfect harmony according to Ayurveda - coriander seeds, cumin seeds and fennel seeds! These spices are packed full of nutrients that are known to help with digestion, metabolism, immunity and more when combined together.
May the powder of nature be with you :)
* see below for suggested use *
Total product weight: 3.5 oz / 100g
Whole Coriander Seeds - known to contain vitamins, minerals and immune-boosting antioxidants and aids in digestion and more.
Whole Cumin Seeds - rich source of iron, may help with digestion, packed full of antioxidants, known to have anti-inflammatory properties, boosts energy, may aid in blood sugar, cholesterol and much more.
Whole Fennel Seeds - known for it's anti-inflammatory properties. May aid in digestion, reduces constipation, may help in reducing blood pressure, asthmatic symptoms and more.
* Free of any artificial dyes, flavors or preservatives! Store in an airtight container for flavor retention.
* This product is packed in a facility that may also process wheat and nuts.
Recipe: Flavorful Miracle Tea
1. Add 2-3 tbsp in 3-4 cups of water and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Strain the water and discard the spices. You can save the spices if you wish and puree them for use in different recipes.
3. Add 1 tsp of honey to the strained water or enjoy as is 20 mins before meals! :)
* Health Disclaimer *
Any statement regarding the health benefit of spices on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. SpiceFix products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease and our website does not and cannot impart medical advice.